To keep the cabins at their best, there is a no smoking policy in effect.
We ask that you be mindful of neighbors and abide by the quiet hours between 10 PM and 8 AM.
Pets are not allowed in the cabins unless you have received approval from management and paid the $100.00 per pet non-refundable fee (with a maximum of two pets allowed). This fee is ONLY for permission to bring a pet; if extra cleaning and/or the repair of damage caused by the pet is required, additional fees will apply. Any unauthorized pet(s) found in or about the rental property will be grounds for expedited eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid.
Pets must be leashed at all times when outside. You are responsible for cleaning up any/all of your pet’s refuse; failure to do so will result in additional fees. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Pets must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, charges will apply. Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Pets will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Big Bear Cabin Rentals assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may occur to pets or humans while on premises. You are solely responsible for your pet while on the property.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM. There will be a $50 charge for guests who do not check-out by 10 AM (unless other arrangements have been made) and a $25/hour charge for every hour after the first. During your stay and to avoid extra cleaning fees, we ask that you clean up after yourselves and leave the cabins in good order. On the day of check-out, Guest agrees to do the following:
- Wash, dry, and put away all cookware, glassware, and dinnerware.
- Dispose of all food and drink in the refrigerator, freezer, or any cabinets.
- Leave linens on the beds and used towels in the bathtub.
- Collect all garbage and place it in the large garbage can on the porch; replace liners in all emptied trash cans. For longer stays, if the large trash can on the porch is full you may take your trash to the local recycle and garbage centers for disposal.
- Return all keys to the lockbox next to the front door.
To view the full rental agreement (which must be digitally signed during the reservation process), click here: RENTER AGREEMENT